- A listening activity, saying and acting out the dialogue” A: please passs the yellow pen
B: here you are
A: thank you!”
- listening and chanting “ We say please and thank you too
We say please and thank you too
Little words are easy to say
So let’s remember them everyday.
- A guessing game “ putting different objects in a bag , asking questions to find the item
“ Is it a pen? İs it a blue pen ?Yes it is / no it isn’t Is it a marker? İs it a red marker? Yes it is / no it isn’t…
- Looking at three different pictures and finding how they are made
1- crayon and paint : fish
2-feathers:a grey bird
3-paper shapes and glue:Brown dog
- Asking and answering questions “ what is May using to make a Picture?( paint, crayon)
what is Sam using to make a Picture?(paper , glue)
what’s this? What colour is it?”
- Listening to a song and singing it.
- Making an animal Picture.