- A listening exercise to practice present continuous tense, choosing the right Picture , understanding what each person is doing in each Picture.
- A reading and listening exercise to revise the parts of the house , guessing where each person in the family is doing
- Reading ; A famous artist. Asking and answering questions to understand the maning of famous , reading about the three famous pictures of Pablo Picasso, learning the meaning of the new words in the text ( Painting, playing clarinet/ guitar/ artist, meal.)
- Asking and answering questions to understand the pictures better. “ Who is the artist?
What is the name of the first painting? What can you see in the Picture? What does she look
like? What is she doing? What is the name of the second painting? What can you see in the Picture? what are the children doing? What’s the name of the third Picture? What can you see in the picture? What are each person doing in the Picture?”
- A listening exercise to say the names of the paintings
Doing extra exercises to practice present continuous tense