Herkese merhabalar…. Devamını Oku
- Asking and answering questions to understand the story” space explores”. “ Where is captain Sully? What’s wrong with the spaceship? Who is in the kitchen? Where is Jim? Who is eating the food in the kitchen? Is it the alien ? what is Pink Grabber doing?
- Reading and acting out the story again
- Listening and reading a text about a boy from Turkey.Introducing the new vocabulary” flat, city centre, inlet, divide, peach, barbecue, fishing boats, Asking and answering questions to understand the story beter.” Where does haluk live? Who are in the first Picture? What does Haluk do at the weekends or in the holidays? What is the Golden Horn? What are haluk’s Mom, Granny and two aunties doing in Picture three? What do Haluk’s dad, granddad and uncles cook? Are there fishing boats in İstanbul? Do they cook fish on the barbecue too? What does haluk do sometimes?
- Doing the classbook activities on page 31.
Herkese merhabalar… Devamını Oku
- A listening exercise to practice present continuous tense, choosing the right Picture , understanding what each person is doing in each Picture.
- A reading and listening exercise to revise the parts of the house , guessing where each person in the family is doing
- Reading ; A famous artist. Asking and answering questions to understand the maning of famous , reading about the three famous pictures of Pablo Picasso, learning the meaning of the new words in the text ( Painting, playing clarinet/ guitar/ artist, meal.)
- Asking and answering questions to understand the pictures better. “ Who is the artist?
What is the name of the first painting? What can you see in the Picture? What does she look
like? What is she doing? What is the name of the second painting? What can you see in the Picture? what are the children doing? What’s the name of the third Picture? What can you see in the picture? What are each person doing in the Picture?”
- A listening exercise to say the names of the paintings
Doing extra exercises to practice present continuous tense
9. haftamızdan herkese merhabalar. Devamını Oku
3. sınıflarla bu hafta Mikroskop kullanmayı öğrendik. Devamını Oku
- Revising present continuous tense, doing the listening exercise ” what is Lucy doing?”
- Playing a game; asking and answering questions to find the right picture. Ex: What’s Carla doing? – She’s washing up What’s Sam doing? -He’s tidying up What’s Nick doing? – He’s reading It’s picture 4!!
- A listening and reading activity practicing Present continuous tense and the things people are doing. Asking and answering questions about each person in the picture ” what’s ……..doing? – He/She is reading a book.
- Listening to a song and singing it. “at home”. revising preent cotinuous tense and pointing to the pictures and repeating ” who’s talking on the phone/washing up/tidying up… Answering the questions and revising family members names” mom/dad/brother/sister/grandma/ grandad/ auntie/uncle/cousin.
- Revising the parts of the house; bedroom/ bathroom/kitchen/livingroom/ .Finding where people are in the house.
- Checking the workbook exercises.
8. haftadan herkese merhabalar.
Dolu dolu bir haftayı daha geride bıraktık. Devamını Oku
Herkese merhabalar. Devamını Oku
- A reading activity about a carnival in Venice, ıtaly.Introducing the new vocabulary
”carnival, wear, costume, mask, crown, traditional, costume, beak, wig, pet.”
- Asking and answering questions about Venice Carnival;
Where does Isabella live?
When is the carnival?
What’s Isabella/her mom / her dad wearing?
What is a traditional costume in Venice?
Do pets wear costumes? Devamını Oku