Yeni haftadan herkese merhabalar, Devamını Oku
Bir haftanın hatta bir yılın sonuna geldik. Devamını Oku
3A sınıfı ile bu hafta Madde’nin Halleri konusunu işledik. Devamını Oku
Dolu dolu bir haftayı daha ardımızda bıraktık. Devamını Oku
Herkese merhabalar…. Devamını Oku
- Asking and answering questions to understand the story” space explores”. “ Where is captain Sully? What’s wrong with the spaceship? Who is in the kitchen? Where is Jim? Who is eating the food in the kitchen? Is it the alien ? what is Pink Grabber doing?
- Reading and acting out the story again
- Listening and reading a text about a boy from Turkey.Introducing the new vocabulary” flat, city centre, inlet, divide, peach, barbecue, fishing boats, Asking and answering questions to understand the story beter.” Where does haluk live? Who are in the first Picture? What does Haluk do at the weekends or in the holidays? What is the Golden Horn? What are haluk’s Mom, Granny and two aunties doing in Picture three? What do Haluk’s dad, granddad and uncles cook? Are there fishing boats in İstanbul? Do they cook fish on the barbecue too? What does haluk do sometimes?
- Doing the classbook activities on page 31.
- A listening exercise to practice present continuous tense, choosing the right Picture , understanding what each person is doing in each Picture.
- A reading and listening exercise to revise the parts of the house , guessing where each person in the family is doing
- Reading ; A famous artist. Asking and answering questions to understand the maning of famous , reading about the three famous pictures of Pablo Picasso, learning the meaning of the new words in the text ( Painting, playing clarinet/ guitar/ artist, meal.)
- Asking and answering questions to understand the pictures better. “ Who is the artist?
What is the name of the first painting? What can you see in the Picture? What does she look
like? What is she doing? What is the name of the second painting? What can you see in the Picture? what are the children doing? What’s the name of the third Picture? What can you see in the picture? What are each person doing in the Picture?”
- A listening exercise to say the names of the paintings
Doing extra exercises to practice present continuous tense
9. haftamızdan herkese merhabalar. Devamını Oku