Rehberlik Dersine güzel sürprizlerle başladık Devamını Oku
Bu haftaki Rehberlik dersimizde “Bakmak-Görmek” çalıştık. Devamını Oku
- Unit two “let’s do sport”. Introducing the new vocabulary ” go skateboarding/go swimming/go riding/play tabletennis/play volleyball/ play badminton/ do gymnastics/do karate
- Classbook listening activity; matching the people doing different sports.
- Asking and answering questions in class” Do you play tennis? – Yes I do/ no I don’t.
- Doing a listening activity, matching the pictures with the sport activities.
- Listening to a song” mike muscles” singing it together with the class, revising different sports.
- Doing a listening exercise to revise present simple affirmative and negative .Ex: “Hayley plays table tennis , She doesn’t play football.
- A guessing game about people doing different sports activities, revising third person singular, making positive and negative sentences. Ex: Student A: She plays badminton, she doesn’t go swimming , She doesn’t do gymnastics . Student B: She’s number one.
- Reading Rachel’s personal profile for a web page an discussing how to write it.
- Writing a personal profile for a web page. Using ” I like/enjoy/prefer/ hate/, I’m (not) really bothered about… I’m (not) a big…fan , I’m into…”
- Revision of prepositions ” on , at ,in.”
- a pair game; each pair writes five sentences about a famous person and others try to guess who he/she is. ( revising simple present tense)
- making sentences using frequency adverbs. ( always/ never/sometimes / often/usually/almost never/once a month / twice a year…)
- Pacticing making suggestions and responses.
- Revising simple present tense with exercises.
- Unit two “let’s play” . Introducing the new vocabulary with a chant ” play computer games, play football/basketball/tennis/the piano/The violin/the drums/the recorder.
- A listening activity; saying the names of the people in the picture doing different activities.
- Asking and answering what each person can do in the picture
- Asking and answering questions about the things we can/can’t do using the new vocabulary.
- Playing a game to practice “can” in question form. Finding out each person in the picture according to the things they can/can’t do. ” Can you play the violin? – No , I can’t Can you play tennis? – yes I can. – You are Carla!
- Playing a game with the flash cards , making true sentences about us; ” I can play the recorder but I can’t play the violin”
- Revising present continuous tense, doing the listening exercise ” what is Lucy doing?”
- Playing a game; asking and answering questions to find the right picture. Ex: What’s Carla doing? – She’s washing up What’s Sam doing? -He’s tidying up What’s Nick doing? – He’s reading It’s picture 4!!
- A listening and reading activity practicing Present continuous tense and the things people are doing. Asking and answering questions about each person in the picture ” what’s ……..doing? – He/She is reading a book.
- Listening to a song and singing it. “at home”. revising preent cotinuous tense and pointing to the pictures and repeating ” who’s talking on the phone/washing up/tidying up… Answering the questions and revising family members names” mom/dad/brother/sister/grandma/ grandad/ auntie/uncle/cousin.
- Revising the parts of the house; bedroom/ bathroom/kitchen/livingroom/ .Finding where people are in the house.
- Checking the workbook exercises.
Bu hafta Matematik dersine çarpma ve bölme işlemlerinde zihinden işlem yapma konusuyla başladık. Zihinden işlem yapmak için kısa yolların neler olduğu üzerinde durduk ve akıllı defterdeki örnekleri çözdük. Devamını Oku
Hafta sonu öğrencilerin kitap okuma videolarını seyrederek başladık. Hepsi işini çok ciddiye alarak yapmışlardı. Çok mutlu oldum. Devamını Oku